Friday, 13 February 2009

New Awards






I've been awarded 2 new awards by some fabulous people =D

First off...Sherry over at Sherry's Scrappy Things awarded me the Triple award.




Thanks Sherry for a fantastic award =D

Rules for this award:1: Must pass it on to up to 10 other bloggers.


2: Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.


3: Link to the bloggers you award it to.
My List:


misfitsscraps


- -


Vix


- -


Frosted Illusions


- -


Designs By Ali


- -


Designz By Lou


- -


and now my next award.....I was given by the fabby Rachel from Scraps Of Enchantment


and Butter from Butterfly Flutterby Creations =D Thanks girls




1 - Display the image of the stamp "Look How Cool Blog" you just won!
2 - post the blog link you provided.
3 - Indicate your choice of 10 blogs.
4 - Let them know.
5 - Post the rules.
6 - Check if the blogs post the prize and followed the rules..

My blog choices are:

- -

IkeaGoddess

- -

Designs By Helly

- -

Daneielle Corbitt

- -

Scrappin With Lil Ole Me

thats about all I have time to link to for now, but thanks for my fabby awards =D

Have a great weekend

Hugs Chelle

xoxox

No comments: