Monday, 28 April 2008

My First Share





















Arghhhh, ok, my first share. Now remember, I'm not a scrapper as such, I simply like to play in PSP when my mojo takes a break :P. This is something I made a while ago, but it needed tweaking, and so here it is finished. Personal use only. Direct others here to download please :D If you'd like to use it in tutorials and such, please link back to my blog here for others to download, thank you!


I hope you like it xox

you can download it here

6 comments:

Butterfly Flutterby said...

weeeeeeeeeeee im the first woootttt
spankies chelle love your work and im ere to stalk you
stop shaking hehehe

Reidy1982 said...

Way to go chelle hehe
U know i love your work and shall be checking in all the time to see what new stuff you have came up with hehe

Hugs
Lou xx

Vicky said...

I love it. Thanks much for sharing. I will check often for new things as I love your talent also. Thanks again.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Ann said...

thank you so much i love it

craftychic said...

Thank you for the lovely frames :)