Friday 8 August 2008

I won an award or 2 lol

Well finally I have a little spare time to get my award up lol.
I was awarded it by Dawn from Lollipops Candyland and by Mystee
Thank you soooooooo much girls =D


















I have to pass this award on to 7 more fabulous blogs, so off I got to look for who Im awarding lol





1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.


2. Link the person you received your award from.


3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.


4. Put links of those blogs on yours.


5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated



The Blogs I am giving this award are:








Scraps Of Enchantment
Designs By Lou
Caitlin

Im out of time lol, 3 will have to do for now people, sorry about that, but lil one is now awake :'(
Thats all for now, take care, mwaaaah
xoxox

No comments: